- View List
TASCHA brings together a multidisciplinary network of social scientists, engineers, practitioners, and others to conduct research, advance knowledge, create public resources, and improve policy and program design. TASCHA collaborates with research partners in over 50 countries. Special thanks to all TASCHA alumni.
TASCHA faculty have expertise in international development, communications, information science, public policy, evaluation, data science, design, and sociology, among others.
Research & Operations
Full-time researchers and research coordinators drive TASCHA projects. Operations staff support all research phases – providing strategic guidance, communications support, and administrative coordination.
University of Washington students, from undergraduates to Ph.D. candidates, contribute their experience and knowledge while receiving practical research experience.
TASCHA works with partners with expertise in a variety of areas—design, strategic advising, evaluation, among others—from around the world. TASCHA partners support our Research & Operations team, often bringing experience in our areas of research, in addition to their expertise.
- Andrew Gordon, Professor Emeritus of Public Policy & Governance, Evans School of Public Policy & Governance
- Araba Sey, Research Assistant Professor, Information School
- Chris Coward, Principal Research Scientist & TASCHA Director, Information School
- Chris Rothschild, Research Analyst, Information School
- Christine Prefontaine, Knowledge Sharing & Communication Advisor
- Dan Arnaudo, Center for Global Studies Research Fellow, Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies
- Huong Nguyen , Ph.D. Student, Department of History
- James D. Long, Assistant Professor, Political Science
- Jessica Beyer, Research Scientist, Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies
- Joe Sullivan, Research Analyst and Communications Designer, Information School
- Joshua Blumenstock, Assistant Professor, Information School
- Karen Hirst, Administrative Coordinator, Information School
- Lauren Britton, Researcher, Information Institute of Syracuse
- Lucas Koepke, Data Analyst, Information School
- Manisha Vyas, Research assistant, Information School
- Maria Garrido, Research Assistant Professor, Information School
- Meg Young, Doctoral student, Information School
- Melody Clark, Communications Specialist, Information School
- Michelle Fellows, Research Analyst, Information School
- Mike Crandall, Senior Lecturer, Information School
- Rebecca Sears, TASCHA Assistant Director, Information School
- Samantha Becker, Principal Research Scientist, Information School
- Sara Vannini, Visiting Scholar
- Sheryl Day, Ph.D. Candidate, Information School